Autodesk Revit 2021 | 17.7 Gb
team is pleased to announce the availability of Revit 2021. This release includes upgrades suggested by you, our users, continuous improvements to core features, and exciting new functionality, beginning with Generative Design.
With Revit 2021, we are focused on making Revit better for all disciplines centered on three core themes: productivity and ease of use, collaboration & data exchange, and improved visualization.
Highlights for Revit 2021
- A showstopping visual experience with real-time realistic views that make communicating design intent easier
- Generative Design in Revit: Revit 2021 debuts generative design tools for AEC Collection subscribers. Define goals for window view optimization, massing, and layout studies directly from the design model, and explore, evaluate, and rank design options for your project from a wide range of alternatives. Learn more about Generative Design in Revit 2021.
- The latest version of Dynamo
- An improved Revit Home experience for BIM 360 projects and a UI wizard to help you set up the most intuitive way to work based on your discipline and preferred way to use Revit
- The ability to create slanted walls out of the box in Revit, a long-requested feature that enables you to deliver stunning, creative designs
- Across the board ease of use enhancements in working with large schedules, a feature born on the Revit Ideas Forum
- High fidelity PDF and raster linking and uploading that make 2D documents easier to work with in the modeling environment
- Structural improvements including new steel stiffeners out of the box and the ability to create new new rebar shapes
- A suite of MEP enhancements focused on usability and globalization, with new units, more flexibility in working with circuits and panels, and worksharing improvements
- New Europe data center for hosting cloud models (workshared and non-workshared)
- Of note for building product manufacturers and those interested in DfMA: Inventor 2021 supports linking Revit files as part of custom fab workflows. Definitely worth a look.
Run generative design studies directly in Revit with the AEC Collection. Use sample studies or create your own with Dynamo.
Electrical workflows in Revit 2021 are more adaptable to global requirements with flexible circuit naming schemes.
Easily tailor your workspace to your work discipline and job role.
Many successful projects using BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodologies have clearly demonstrated the benefits of adoption, and BIM has proved to be exceptionally advantageous throughout a majority of a construction projects life cycle and beyond.
By utilising Autodesk Revit software, architects, engineers and construction professionals can create information-rich models to establish BIM workflows; all whilst collaborating effectively to deliver high quality projects on time with minimal to no errors.
As an industry leading product, Revit contains an assortment of tools and features for an extensive range of disciplines - architectural, structural, MEP and more, enabling users to efficiently plan, design, construct and manage all projects at hand.
If you want a comprehensive solution for building information modelling, then keep reading and watch the video below to find out more.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Revit
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 17.7 Gb
* System Requirements: Minimum: Entry-Level Configuration
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Pro
Note: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Enterprise, Ultimate, and Professional are supported but not recommended.
Single- or MultiCore Intel, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Revit software products use multiple cores for many tasks.
8 GB RAM
- Sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
Video Display Resolutions
Minimum: 1280 x 1024 with true color
Maximum: UltraHigh (4k) Definition Monitor
Basic Graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Advanced Graphics: DirectX 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3
30 GB free disk space
Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or higher)
Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× Autodesk Revit (LT) 2021 Close
Download File Size:16.76 GB