HCL Technologies is pleased to announce the availability of Geometric Stackup 2.3. This software provides a simple solution to perform tolerance stack up analysis on complex assemblies with unprecedented ease, speed and accuracy – reducing tolerance stackup calculation time from hours to minutes.
Geometric Stackup 2.3 Release Notes:
- Save View State of Assembly/Part.
- Customize tolerance database.
- Drag polylines to reposition dimension vectors.
- Modify loop by relocating dimension vectors.
- Intuitive movement of dimension vectors as mouse moves.
- Show profile entities when plane is off during sectioning.
- Highlight Polylines, Aux Polylines and Text when hover on text.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
About Geometric Stackup. Geometric Stackup provides a simple solution to perform tolerance stack up analysis on complex assemblies with unprecedented ease, speed and accuracy – reducing tolerance stackup calculation time from hours to minutes.
As product are becoming complex, assessing the interchange ability of part across variants has becomes increasingly important to ensure product quality and performance. Tolerance Stack-up Analysis helps ensure that assembly problems related to dimensional issues are reduced or completely eliminated before parts go into production. It is used as a predictive and a problem-solving technique during design for assembly stage and is vital technique to address mechanical fit and mechanical performance requirements in the design process. It is no longer a luxury but a necessity to perform tolerance stackup analysis during early design stage. However, Inspite of its importance, designers struggle to checking calculate the right tolerances.
Geometric Stackup addresses this problem by providing an easy and efficient way to perform tolerance on complex parts and assemblies without having the know-how of dimensional engineering and tolerance analysis
- Automatically assesses minimum and maximum tolerances on critical assemblies using Worst Case Scenario & RSS (Statistical Variation) methods
- Works directly with CAD geometry, eliminating the process of tedious and error-prone manual entries of nominal values from CAD models to excel sheet
- Captures key dimensions in interactive 3D manner
- Auto-correction dimension capture guides user to locate the correct assembly sequence
- Rubber-band effect helps user in the process of dimension selection without loosing focus of the bigger picture
- Easy to use and shorter learning curve, confidently run stackup analysis without having the “know-how” of dimensional engineering and tolerance analysis.
About HCL Technologies. Geometric Ltd. specializes in engineering solutions, services and technologies. The company's portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving efficiency in product realization lifecycle. Incorporated in 1994, the company is based in Mumbai.
On April 1st 2016, Geometric got into an agreement with HCL Technologies to transfer of its business to HCL Tech by way of demerger, except for its 58% share in the joint venture with Dassault Systèmes (3DS) (3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM)). The transition has become effective on March 2nd 2017, after seeking all statutory approvals.
Product: Geometric Stackup
Version: 2.3 Build 16530
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:132.13 MB