The Morpheus is a kontakt library designed for all genre of music, game & film composers. With dark & ambient sounds, cinematic guitars, deep unique bass samples, vocals, and much, much more.
- Over 350 Presets
- Custom GUI
- Plenty of Fx to manipulate sounds
- Arpeggiation, and two fx Pages
- 9 GB of content, uncompressed
- 20 custom impulse responses
Is the Morpheus worth it?
Bigwerks and Xclusive-Audio spent 8 months creating and perfecting these sounds dynamically and sonically. With over 350 dark and cinematic sounds and also adding unique vocal runs, the Morpheus is a stand out kontakt library.
About the sounds
- Guitars were recorded using Neumann microphones and/or recorded directly into the studio computers.
- Strings, brass and choir samples were recorded by 3rd party company (BigWerks, Xclusive-audio also) and edited, programmed into kontakt by Bigwerks.
- Pianos recorded/designed my Bigwerks (Xclusive-audio also)
- Vocal recordings by Laquan Green.
- All synth designs were created with hardware and virtual synthesizers.
- Special thanks to Xclusice-audio who designed the gui and 100 of the 350+ sounds.
Download File Size:5.76 GB