Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an updated STAAD Planwin V14, is a building modeling program that provides physical building modeling environment to create structural frames and components.
Exciting new next generation PlanWin V14:
All new Planwin 14, the next generation of this very popular software has been released. PlanWin 14 redefines building modelling and offers an exciting new experience to the structural engineer
Following are some of the key upgrades in PlanWin 14 :
- Electrifying new User Interface
- Fast, flexible and easy to use operating environment
- Single file for entire project
- Advanced modelling tools
- Enhanced parametric lateral load application
- Powerful specification controls
- Superior model generation
- Direct connection with RCDC
A detailed list of all enhancements can be downloaded from:https://www.s-cube.in/pdfs/PLANWIN%2014%20-%20Features.pdf
About STAAD Planwin. Recently, Bentley Systems, the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, partnered with S-Cube Futuretech Pvt. Ltd. to provide the most comprehensive concrete building design workflow for the Indian market.
This integrated solution is called STAAD.building and it addresses the entire workflow related to the design of reinforced concrete buildings, including conceptual layout and framing, advanced analysis, design and detailing and the production of site-ready drawings along with bill-of-quantity reports. STAAD.building combines the power of STAAD.Pro’s analytical engine with the purpose-built building modelling, design and drawing solutions from S-Cube.
It extends STAAD.Pro, which anchors Bentley's world-leading structural analysis and design software, to accommodate the intricate needs of drawings and design of reinforced concrete structures per Indian standards. The key differentiator is the workflow. Unlike any other software in the Indian market, it helps engineers to conceptualize the engineering model by suggesting preliminary member sizes based on the framing layout, loading conditions, and geographical location. The model is generated in a physical environment to help you generate an analytical model automatically behind the scenes but also offers you the power of STAAD.Pro’s analytical modeling environment to optimize building configurations. It combines the power of a physical modeling system along with an analytical text editor to offer the best possible tools to address every possible need of a building designer.
STAAD.building is a bundle package of four products:
- STAAD.Pro is the leading structural analysis and design program (Learn more here )
- STAAD RCDC from S-Cube is the detail reinforced concrete design and detailing program featuring structural components such as beam, column, slab, shear wall etc. and automatically produces drawings and bill of materials
- STAAD Planwin from S-Cube is a building modeling program that provides physical building modeling environment to create structural frames and components
Some of the features of STAAD Planwin are:
- Seamless integration with STAAD.Pro
- Import architectural centre-line (DXF model)
- Detects beams and columns
- Align / locate members
- Add floor loads and wall loads
- View load distribution element-wise
- Check modelling error at plan level
- Size beams and columns for vertical loads
- Define shear walls
- Generate wind loading
- Generate earth quake loading
- Export 2D and 3D CAD drawings
- Generate accurate 3D analysis model with:
-Joint and member loads
-Wind and EQ load, etc.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: STAAD Planwin
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:85.81 MB