HDR projects 3 professional The best tool for HDR experts. HDR projects enters round three. Originally launched in 2012, HDR projects has taken HDR photography to a whole new level. Smart Colorspace Adaptation (SCA), a unique and entirely new development of the projects line, determines an individual, intelligent colour space for every calculated step. This capability enables elementary enhancement of the primary colours’ vividness, with finer and more distinct colour gradation.
Smart Colorspace Adaption
With this brand new software for HDR experts, you can achieve optimally exposed images that previously were unattainable. The new HDR projects line has set a milestone in the realm of photo editing. Smart Colorspace Adaptation (SCA) determines a unique, intelligent colour space for each calculated step, which offers you an improved precision of the primary colours and significantly finer colour gradation.
Comparing Images – Without SCA, as seen in the shot above, the prominence of the colours cause the contours to blur and the subject appears flat. The colouring in the photo below is considerably more natural and vivid.
Additional HDR editing capabilities:
- Alignment: Select quality
- Alignment: Select the type of interpolation from 7 different methods
- Alignment: New rotation and zoom methods
- HDR preparation: Light optimization
- Ghost image remover: 360° panorama ghost image remover
All highlights at a glance
- Unique: 13 different HDR algorithms
- Unique: Individually weight each exposure
- Selective exposure and HDR weighting with HDR Painter
- Highly precise alignment for crisp exposure series results
- Fully automatic high-end ghost image remover – also manually useable in extreme situations
- New: More professional pro-league RAW converter for all RAW formats
- New: Now 81 presets for faster professional results
- New: Now with 10 tone mapping calculation algorithms for the most creative freedom possible
- New: Now with 72 high-end filters for creative looks and print-ready images
- New: Area corrector for sensor spots
Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista, 32/64 bit, Dual Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution, 1280 x 1024 Pixels, Graphic Card: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit colour depth
Download File Size:76.32 MB